We are thrilled to announce we are now open! Please call to book your services 705-735-0639.
Nail fungus is a common yet annoying condition that affects many people. We are excited to offer a non-invasive laser procedure using our amazing Fotona laser to treat nails infected with fungus.
Who Can Perform The Treatment?
- One of our skilled laser technicians.
What To Expect During The Procedure:
- A heating sensation is felt during the treatment, as the Fotona laser beam is passed over the affected nail and surrounding tissue. The photo-thermal heating effect weakens and kills the fungus that caused the infection.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
- For best results, we recommend completing a series of 3-4 treatments spaced about 1-2 weeks apart.
What To Expect After Treatment:
- There is no down time after treatment and patients can immediately resume their daily routine. Patients might notice a slight discoloration of the nail for 2 months and the new (healthy) nail will grow in slowly.
- This treatment cannot be offered to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. We also cannot treat patients who have uncontrolled diabetes.
Why Choose Dr. Martin's?
See what makes our services renowned worldwide.
Named "Best of Barrie" by
Voted #1 for Cosmetic Clinic
& #1 for Laser Hair Removal
by Barrie Advance
1 on 1 Personalized
Professional and Friendly
Respected Training Centre
With Over 1,500 Physicians
Trained At Our Facility
New Patient Welcome Center
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience with us and fully benefit from the services that we have to offer.
College Regulations preclude inclusion of client testimonials or before and after photographs. Please visit the office for information.