Krystal is part of our Leadership Team at Martin's Rejuvenation Centre.
- Born in Weyburn, SK
- Raised in Thunder Bay, ON
Education / Awards / Certificates
- BScN- Lakehead University (2008)
- Member of the Canadian Society of Aesthetic Specialty Nurses since 2014.
What are you most passionate about?
Family, cooking & travel.
When you're not at Martin's, what are you doing and where?
- Out for a morning walk or hike in my neighborhood
- Sipping a cup of freshly brewed coffee on my front porch
- Shopping around a local farmer's market
- Cooking or baking at home with a glass of wine in hand
What do you do at the centre?
- Manage nursing and laser staff
- Botox and filler injections
- Administrative work
- Sclerotherapy treatments
- PRP treatments
- Training Medical Professionals attending Martin's Centre
What is your favourite treatment at Martin's?
What is your favourite SkinMedica treatment and why?
TNS Essential Serum- its an all-in-one skin rejuvenating treatment that helps to improve skin tone and texture. It's packed full of growth factors that also help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its my one product besides sunscreen that I'd taketo a derserted island!
Go Back & Meet Our Team
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.