What Is Thermage?
- Thermage is an extremely popular non-surgical treatment that many celebrities, including Oprah Winfrey & Gwyneth Paltrow, swear by.
- In order to decide if the Thermage machine was as good as we were told, Dr. Martin was the first one to undergo treatment at our clinic- watch the video below to hear what Dr. Martin had to say about it.
How Does Thermage Work?
- It works by heating up the collagen in the lower layers of the dermis using radio frequency energy. Deep heating causes the skin to tighten and new collagen to form. After 6 months, your skin will appear tighter and more firm. It's best used for non-surgical brow and jowl lift, facial wrinkles and sagging skin.
Who Performs The Treatment?
What To Expect From Treatment:
- While some improvement is immediately noticeable, the most amazing part is that improvements continue for up to six months. The clock on aging is stopped.
What Skin Types Can Be Treated?
- Thermage works on all skin types and colours. Everyone will benefit from a treatment.
Is Thermage Treatment Painful?
- The treatment feels like short bursts of heat. Most people require pain medication by prescription which will be provided to you in advance of your treatment.
Is There Any Downtime?
- None, most people get back to their normal routine and can resume normal activities immediately. We encourage you to drink plenty of water in the days leading up to the treatment in order to maximize the tightening effect.
What To Expect After Thermage Treatment:
- After your Thermage procedure, you do not have to avoid the sun as with laser treatments. Of course, sun protection is always advisable for overall good health.
Can I Receive Treatment If I'm Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- No, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are not candidates for treatment.
Why Choose Dr. Martin's?
See what makes our services renowned worldwide.
Named "Best of Barrie" by
Voted #1 for Cosmetic Clinic
& #1 for Laser Hair Removal
by Barrie Advance
1 on 1 Personalized
Professional and Friendly
Respected Training Centre
With Over 1,500 Physicians
Trained At Our Facility
New Patient Welcome Center
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience with us and fully benefit from the services that we have to offer.
College Regulations preclude inclusion of client testimonials or before and after photographs. Please visit the office for information.
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.