Eyebrows help to accentuate our eyes and they also help to soften the overall appearance of the face. Eyebrow shape trends change over the years and many of us struggle to grow thick, natural looking eyebrows after years of plucking, threading or waxing.
What Is Microblading?
- Microblading is a long lasting, semi-permanent tattoo that aims to create the illusion of brow hairs. The treatment involves using a small blade to deposit pigment into the skin in order to accentuate an existing brow or create an entirely new one.
Who Can Perform My Treatment?
- We are fortunate at Martin's to offer this amazing service to our clients as our laser and medical aesthetician, Camille performs this treatment. While microblading is a trend that has grown recently in popularity, it is important to trust someone with an expert skill and artistic eye.
What To Expect During Treatment?
- Topical anesthetic (freezing cream) is applied to the brow area to promote maximal comfort during the procedure. Many clients find the procedure very comfortable and report a feeling of pulling or scratching in the treatment area.
- A complete microblading treatment requires 2 visits in total. The first 2-3 hour treatment will deposit most of the tattoo pigment and then a follow-up treatment approximately 4-6 weeks afterwards aims to fill in any areas that are missing after initial healing has completed.
How Long Do Treatment Effects Last?
- Treatment lasts approximately 1 to 3 years. To ensure best effect, we recommend retreatment at 6-12 months.
What To Expect After Treatment?
- Brows will appear darker initially and small scabs/flakes may form. Redness and swelling can occur for about 3-5 days after treatment. Over time, brows will lighten and soften after they heal. During first week of healing, client should avoid exercise and saunas. To ensure best results, we also discourage wearing makeup or putting creams/lotions on the brow area for the first 10 days of healing.
Things To Consider Before Treatment:
- This treatment cannot be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding women, and people taking anti-inflammatories or blood thinners. You must also avoid sun exposure on the brow area while it is healing.
Get Perfect Brows for Only $525
Price includes initial treatment plus a follow up visit & touch up. Contact us today to book and wake up with perfect brows every day!
Why Choose Dr. Martin's?
See what makes our services renowned worldwide.
Named "Best of Barrie" by
Voted #1 for Cosmetic Clinic
& #1 for Laser Hair Removal
by Barrie Advance
1 on 1 Personalized
Professional and Friendly
Respected Training Centre
With Over 1,500 Physicians
Trained At Our Facility
New Patient Welcome Center
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience with us and fully benefit from the services that we have to offer.
College Regulations preclude inclusion of client testimonials or before and after photographs. Please visit the office for information.
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.