Our customized facial (60 minute Regular or 30 min Express) is a treatment that redefines skin health and leaves your skin looking its best. Our professional skin technicians will use specialized, professional products according to your individual skin needs.
Facials are great for decongesting acne-prone skin, preventing signs of aging, improving skin hydration & radiance, and improving your skin's overall health.
What does a full 60 minute facial include?
- A full customized facial includes a specialized double cleanse to remove any and all impurities and toxins left behind by normal cleansing techniques. An exfoliation is performed to remove dead skin cells leaving skin brighter and smoother, while stimulating skin cell renewal and helping to fade stubborn discolorations.
- The skin is then prepared for professional extractions using steam and specialized products and tools. Next, enjoy a luxurious face, neck and shoulder massage to increase microcirculation to the skin cells and induce relaxation. Finally, a face mask customized to your individual skin needs and an appropriate toner, moisturizer and eye cream are applied.
- The shorter EXPRESS facial (30 minutes) includes many but not all of the 60 minute option. This faster alternative is terrific for the busy women that have trouble sitting still for the entire hour!
What are the benefits of a facial?
- Facials decongest acne-prone skin, prevent signs of aging by improving texture, hydration and radiance, and improve your skins overall health and appearance.
What can be expected after the treatment?
- Your skin may become slightly flushed. If you are new to facials, you may experience a small breakout – this is due to the toxins and impurities being purged from within your skin.
How often are facials recommended?
- For regular skin maintenance, a facial is recommended every 6 weeks, or a minimum of 4 times per year.
Why Choose Dr. Martin's?
See what makes our services renowned worldwide.
Named "Best of Barrie" by
Voted #1 for Cosmetic Clinic
& #1 for Laser Hair Removal
by Barrie Advance
1 on 1 Personalized
Professional and Friendly
Respected Training Centre
With Over 1,500 Physicians
Trained At Our Facility
New Patient Welcome Center
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your experience with us and fully benefit from the services that we have to offer.
College Regulations preclude inclusion of client testimonials or before and after photographs. Please visit the office for information.
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.