Jackie Medical Aesthetician Laser Technician
Jackie is part of our Laser Technicians at Martin's Rejuvenation Centre.
Education / Awards / Certificates
- BA in English Literature & history- Carleton University (1989)
- Certificate in Medical Aesthetics- Marvel School (1998)
- Laser Technician Certificate- Canadian Beauty College (2011)
What are you most passionate about?
Skin health, helping people feel better about themselves & cat videos.
When you're not at Martin's, what are you doing and where?
Going to the library/reading, coffee & lunches with friends and family, walking on the Lakeshore here in Barrie, cooking with my sister-in-law, and researching new treatments.
What do you do at the centre?
- Laser hair removal
- BBL treatments
- Clear & Brilliant
- Fotona laser treatments
- Facials Skin analysis & consultations
- Training at Martin's Centre
What is your favourite treatment at Martin's?
Microneedling because it produces great results and can improve acne scars. Laser hair removal is also a treatment I love as it can really improve a person's self-confidence.
What is your favourite SkinMedica treatment and why?
- TNS- a hero product- human growth factors good for all ages, skin types and skin conditions.
- HA5- great hydration & doubles as a primer
- Vitamin C&E complex- Brightens & protects from free radical damage
Go Back & Meet Our Team
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.