- Due to the risk and sensitivity of our treatments, clients under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign consent forms.
- For the safety of everyone, children under 12 are not permitted in any of our treatment rooms; any children brought to the clinic must be supervised in the waiting area by an adult friend or family member.
- Pets are not permitted in the clinic; however, service animals are welcome.
- Cancellations must be made within 24 hours of appointment time.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours will be subject to a cancellation fee:
- Appointments up to 60 minutes: $50
- Appointments up to 60 - 120 minutes: $75
- Appointments greater than 120 minutes: $100
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of your appointment. If you arrive late, our medical staff and technicians can only treat in the remaining time allotted for your appointment, or you will need to rebook for another day.
- Due to volume and specific treatment cycles, we cannot always guarantee the same technician. All of our staff are thoroughly trained, certified and experienced. However, if you require the same service provider, please let our office know when booking your appointment and the first available appointment with that staff member will be given.
- As a Professional Medical Aesthetic Centre, we do not require the quiet “spa” atmosphere; however, cell phone use is only permitted in common areas. Please note, cell phones may not be used in treatment rooms.
- Pre-treatment requirements: Many of our treatments (particularly laser and spider veins) are sun sensitive and usually require you to be out of any sun exposure for at least 2-3 weeks before and after treatments.
- For laser hair removal treatments, please shave the area being treated on the morning of your treatment. If you require a technician to shave the area a $25- $50.00 shaving fee will be charged.
For any other questions or further pre-treatment instructions, please feel free to call our clinic at 705-735-0639 or 1-800-627-3309.
Book a Consult Online
Book a Consultation
Our professional and experienced medical staff are ready to help you make an informed decision about a wide variety of medical and cosmetic choices. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation.